1. How do I know the agent I receive it right for me?
Agents apply through our website. After a review of the application, My Trusted Agents contacts each agent directly, and uses a proprietary screening process to ensure the agent we provide to you is an expert in their field, highly regarded in the community, local to your neighborhood and shares your similar values. Learn more about how we find you the best real estate agent.
2. How long will it take to be contacted by an agent?
The real estate agent we match you up with will contact you within 24 hours.
3. Do I have to pay anything for this service?
No, My Trusted Agents does not charge sellers or buyers a fee for the service.
4. What if I am moving to a different state?
My Trusted Agents can match you with agents in any state in the USA. Even if you are selling in one state and buying in another. Find a buyers agent in any state, or let us know where you’re selling your home, and get started on the next steps today!
5. Do the Trusted Agents work for the same brokerage?
No, the Trusted Agents work for many different brokerages around the country. We find the best agents from many different brokerages.
6. Does My Trusted Agents work with real estate investors?
Absolutely. We will provide you with an agent you can trust who has experience working with investors just like you who buy properties to hold long term, or for fix and flips.